Everyone desires beautiful, smooth, glowing skin. Unfortunately, acne, the most common skin condition, affects 85% of people in the age group of 12 to 30.
Generally, acne breakouts appear on the face, but they can also be seen on the chest, back, neck, or shoulder. Though not harmful, this chronic skin condition can leave behind scars and cause anxiety and lack of self-esteem.
But why go through all the stress when you can quickly get long-lasting and effective acne treatment in Faridabad at KDC Clinic. Dr. Archit Aggarwal, a leading dermatologist, established the clinic to offer top-notch skin, hair, and aesthetic treatments, and procedures.
The state-of-the-art clinic is fitted with the latest equipment and technology to provide you with excellent results at an affordable cost. We specialize in FUE hair transplant, PRP, pigmentation, vitiligo, laser, and acne treatment in Faridabad.
As mentioned above, acne is a prevalent condition that most of us sometimes experience. Though it is more common in youngsters, it can happen at any age. Acne occurs when the pores on our skin become clogged with oil, dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells.
It usually occurs at puberty, when there is hormonal fluctuation.Some women experience acne breakout during their pregnancy, menstrual cycle, and menopause due to hormonal imbalance.
If home remedies and over-the-counter products are ineffective, then you should consult a dermatologist. At KDC Clinic, hundreds of patients visit us every month for acne treatment in Faridabad.
Dr. Archit Aggarwal provides a customized treatment that helps control your acne, prevent scarring, and help make your skin clearer by providing cutting-edge acne scar treatment in Faridabad.
What causes acne?
Acne can occur due to several reasons, such as:
- Surging levels of hormones during puberty
- Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy and menstrual cycle
- Certain medications
- Squeezing pimples
- Friction from clothes, helmets, or backpacks
What are the different types of acne?
During an acne breakout, you will notice several types of pimples, such as:
- Whiteheads – They are also called closed comedones that form flesh-colored bumps below your skin surface.
- Blackheads –Also known as open comedones, they open on your skin surface and are in darker shade due to the oxygen in the air.
- Cysts – They are big, painful lumps beneath your skin filled with pus.
- Pustules – These are tiny red pimples with pus on their tips.
- Papules – Infected or inflamed hair follicles lead to the formation of tiny raised red bumps.
- Nodules – These mostly painful, hard lumps develop below the skin surface.
What is the cost of acne treatment?
The acne treatment cost in Faridabad at KDC Clinic is economical. Dr. Archit Aggarwal believes that everyone has a right to world-class treatment. That’s why the charges at his clinic are pocket friendly.
The acne treatment depends on many factors, namely:
- The severity of your condition
- Type of acne you have
- The location and frequency of this disorder
- If there are scars or dark spots due to acne
Accordingly, the doctor will plan your treatment. He may use a single treatment or combine it with other therapies and procedures, and the charges for each treatment are different.
Thus, to know the acne treatment cost in Faridabad, you will have to visit the clinic for consultation.
Continue reading to know about the different acne treatments available at KDC Clinic.
Dr.Archit Aggarwal will plan your acne treatment in Faridabad according to the type and severity of acne, your age, and your skin type.
The doctor may start the treatment with prescription medications and medicated lotions and creams. In case of severe or hormone-related acne, he may prescribe oral hormonal contraceptives to regulate the hormones and decrease the severity and frequency of the outbreaks.
Apart from this, Dr.Archit Aggarwal may recommend some procedures to overcome acne scar treatment in Faridabad to overcome severe acne and minimize scarring.
Chemical peels are an effective and widely used treatment to achieve smoother skin and lighten acne scars. Depending on your condition, the doctor will choose light, medium, or deep chemical peel to remove the upper layer of your skin and reveal the younger-looking skin beneath.
Microneedling is a non-surgical, minimally invasive method for stimulating collagen formation. The doctor will use a rotating device to make hundreds of microscopic perforations on the skin. The body responds by releasing growth factors, which tighten and plump collagen, improving skin elasticity and reducing acne scars and blemishes.
Laser resurfacing is one of the most effective and preferred acne treatments in Faridabad at our clinic. The doctor will use a wand-like laser instrument to peel off the top layers of your skin to reveal smoother, youthful skin.
Medicine may not always help eliminate Cyst. As a result, Dr.Archit Aggarwal may perform a cyst excision. He will make a tiny cut to remove the pus and debris from the pimple. This method helps treat cysts.
What are the benefits of acne treatment?
Getting your acne treated by a certified dermatologist at the earliest has many advantages:
- You get quicker results
- Prevents scars
- Reduces the existing scars
- It prevents the acne from becoming severe
- Help manage the condition, and reduce future outbreaks by treating the underlying cause.
- Steers you clear of emotional distress
Why choose KDC Clinic for acne treatment?
- Dr. Archit Aggarwal is a prominent dermatologist in Faridabad who has vast knowledge and experience treating acne and other skin and hair issues.
- At our clinic, we only provide FDA-approved treatments and procedures. We have sophisticated medical equipment that helps us deliver outstanding results.
- We are experts in acne treatment in Faridabad and have treated thousands of patients. Our dermatologist is well-versed with the latest technology and procedures to help you achieve excellent results.