Do you know that the normal adult's scalp contains between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs and that up to 100 hairs fall off daily? However, it is typical and not a cause of concern. It may indicate alopecia if you notice that you are losing more hair than this. This severe hair loss condition may affect men, women, and children.
Hair loss can happen suddenly or gradually. Your entire body could be affected, or just your scalp. Some types of hair loss are temporary, while others are permanent. However, once you notice the onset of this condition, it is never too late to seek medical attention.
So, if you are searching for the best hair fall treatment in Faridabad? Your quest ends here at KDC Hair Transplant Clinic in Faridabad.
At KDC Clinic, Dr. Archit Aggarwal offers the most-effective hair fall treatment at reasonable costs. He is one of the best dermatologists in Faridabad, with immense experience treating various hair issues. During the consultation, he will carefully examine your scalp and recommend the best course of action to address your hair loss issue.
Moreover, Dr. Archit Aggarwal is highly skilled in advanced hair transplantation techniques delivering desirable and natural results. This makes him one of the most-preferrable hair transplant surgeons in Faridabad.
In this article, we will discuss more about hair fall, its types, causes, and hair fall treatments available at KDC Clinic.
First, let's know,
What is Hair Fall?
It is the loss of hair from a particular area of the scalp. Numerous factors, such as nutrient deficiencies, environmental causes, heredity, and specific medical conditions, can contribute to hair fall.
Different Types of Hair Fall
- Male or female pattern baldness: It is a common form of hair loss in both men and women. It results from genetic conditions. It causes gradual thinning of scalp hairs.
- Alopecia Areata: This condition affects males and females and causes patchy hair loss. This result is may result in complete baldness. However, many sufferers of this condition experience regrowth of their hair within a few years months.
- Telogen effluvium: It is a temporary process of hair fall thinning. It happens because your hair's growth cycle has changed. At the same time, more hairs start to shed. Consequently, this leads to hair loss. and thinning hair.
- Anagen effluvium: This condition causes sudden hair loss while the hair is still growing. It might be brought on by increased chemical exposure during treatments like chemotherapy. However, the hair can grow back in two to three months once the offending substance is stopped.
What Causes Hair Fall?
- Hair loss is usually caused by heredity.
- It happens as a result of any one parent having alopecia.
- Another typical cause of hair loss is aging. The hairs enter their resting phase as we age.
- Hair loss is also brought on by stress from work and personal issues.
- Other factors contributing to hair loss include certain medical conditions such as Anemia, thyroid diseases, cancer, certain surgeries, hormone replacement therapies, and steroids.
Hair Fall Treatments Offered at KDC Clinic
KDC Clinic offers a wide range of advanced and result-oriented hair fall treatment in Faridabad. However, each treatment is unique based on the stage of hair loss and the state of the hair. condition causing hair fall.
Your doctor may prescribe medication if a medical condition causes hair loss.
It is one of the effective treatments for moderate hair loss. It slows down hair loss and promotes hair regrowth.
It is an inexpensive, non-surgical way to stop hair loss and encourage growth.
LLLT (Low level laser therapy):
Helmet containing red colored LED is put on scalp for 20 minutes each week. It stimulates circulation and activates mitochondria resulting in increased hair thickness.
If your hair loss is severe, causing baldness, your doctor may recommend a hair transplant. At KDC Clinic, you will receive hair transplants from the finest hair transplant surgeons in Faridabad, Dr. Archit Aggarwal. He executes hair transplants utilizing cutting-edge techniques like FUE hair transplant. It entails extracting hair from the back of your scalp with a special tool and transplanting them to bald or less hair growth areas.
We offer the most desirable and natural-looking hair at an affordable hair transplant cost in Faridabad.
Why Choose Us for Hair Fall Treatment in Faridabad?
- KDC Clinic is a one-stop for the most cutting-edge, efficient, and cost-effective hair loss treatment in Faridabad.
- Our hair specialist, Dr. Archit Aggarwal, is highly qualified, experienced, and skilled in dermatology, trichology, and cosmetology procedures.
- Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and US-FDA-approved equipment.
- Our treatments for hair loss are specifically tailored to each patient's needs and condition.
Request a consultation at KDC Clinic and seek the most suitable hair loss treatment in Faridabad to restore your hair.