Question And Answers
Q. What are the causative factors of eczema?
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is a chronic skin condition that causes inflammation, redness, and itching. The exact cause of eczema is not fully understood, but it is thought to be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Some possible causative factors of eczema include:
- Environmental factors
- Immune system dysfunction
- Hormonal changes
It is important to note that the cause of eczema can vary from person to person, and it may be a combination of factors.
Q. How much hair fall is normal while combing daily? And when is it a cause of concern?
It is normal to lose a certain amount of hair on a daily basis, and it is estimated that the average person loses about 50 to 100 hairs per day. This is a natural process that occurs as part of the hair growth cycle, and the hair will usually grow back over time.
However, if you are experiencing excessive hairfall or thinning, or if you notice significant changes in your hair density or appearance, it may be a cause for concern. There are many potential causes of excessive hair loss, including genetics, medical conditions, and certain medications, so If you notice any significant changes or if you are losing more hair than usual, it may be a good idea to consult a healthcare provider.
Q. What tips to follow to take care of oily and acne-prone skin
Here are some tips for taking care of oily and acne-prone skin:
- Cleanse your skin gently: Choose a mild, oil-free cleanser and use lukewarm water to avoid stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Exfoliate regularly: Use a gentle exfoliator a few times a week to help unclog pores and remove excess oil.
- Keep your skin moisturized: Oily skin still needs moisture, so choose a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer.
- Avoid picking at pimples: Picking at pimples can cause irritation and increase the risk of scarring.
- Use a toner: A toner can help to balance the pH of your skin and remove any remaining traces of dirt and oil.
- Protect your skin from the sun: Wear broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to help prevent sun damage and new breakouts.
It is important to remember that everyone's skin is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. It is a good idea to consult a healthcare provider or a dermatologist if you have concerns about your skin or if you are experiencing persistent acne or other skin issues.
Q. What is the broad cost range of PRP treatment and what factors affect cost? Do i also have to undergo any test before going for PRP?
The cost of PRP treatment can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including the specific area being treated, the number of injections required, and the location of the treatment center. The average cost of PRP treatment in Faridabad ranges from Rs. 6000 to Rs 10000 per session, although prices may be higher or lower depending on the specific circumstances.
It is generally recommended that patients undergo a thorough medical evaluation before proceeding with PRP treatment, in order to determine whether the treatment is appropriate and to identify any potential risks or contraindications. This may include a physical examination, a review of the patient's medical history, and possibly imaging tests or other diagnostic tests.
Q. What is the process of PRP treatment?
PRP, or Platelet-Rich Plasma, is a treatment that involves injecting a concentration of a patient's own platelets into damaged tissues to stimulate healing. The process typically involves the following steps:
- Blood draw: A small sample of blood is drawn from the patient.
- Platelet separation: The collected blood is placed in a centrifuge to separate the platelets.
- Platelet activation: The separated platelets are activated to release growth factors.
- Preparation of PRP: The activated platelets are mixed with plasma to create the PRP solution.
- Injection: The PRP solution is injected into the area being treated using a small needle.
The entire process takes about an hour. PRP hair treatment is a minimally invasive procedure with little to no downtime.
Book an Appointment
Enter details,our team would approach to help you as soon as possible.